I hate housework....i've spent most of the afternoon tidying my room. I hate how when you think you've got the worst of it done then find another drawer or cupboard that needs done. My room's always a pig sty...i keep the rest of the house tidy but for some reason my room is always a complete tip...but its like that whole organised chaos thing...although its a tip i can still find most things in it.
I hate doing the dishes as well Dad has this thing about making me and my little sister do the dishes on a sunday night. I honestly think that he sees it as a way of making us get along or co-operate but to be honest thats where most of our arguements happen these days.
Actually i don't mind doing the dishes at work, thats the only time. It's quiet in the cupboard that we have for a kitchen. The kids arent allowed in there so it's nice and quiet...and we always do them at about 5pm which is when most of the children get picked up...so you go in there with maybe 25 kids makin a racket outside, do the dishes, and come out to find there are 6 left, playing quietly plus there are tins of sweets from the parents for christmas so we can have a wee munch as we work.Lol and i does like my sweeties...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment