Thursday, 6 December 2007

Introduction to me



I am Saz...and that is a stupid hat. I'm not in a ranting and raving mood right now. My friend Shaun has a blog and i decided i should get one to insted of having my stuff spread out across the networking site i use.... http://www.bebo.com/ http://www.facebook.com/ and i used to blog on my freewebs site www.freewebs.com/sazraz but i dont really use that now.should do something about that. I'm a generally happy chirpy, happy person but when i get mad man do i go on...and on...and on...and on. Shaun will probably agree.I do talk alot.

I like music, art, science, and lots of stuff, especially chocolate, I appoligise if i go off on tangents...i do that too.see just like i am now.

So music...yeah i have a wide taste in music, enjoy almost everything even some dance music (not that many of my friends would be happy to hear that) and i do like some classical music too...except pachabel's canon in D cos i've heard that ruined too many times by little 10 year olds inj mini orchestras. I play the clarinet, guitar , keyboard and i sing. I dont really write music except when i had to in school.

Art- i like drawing and painting. Recently started on deviant art although to be fair iv not got much on it yet. Should scan some more pictures in.I have so many just not enough time.

No comments: